Follow our care guide to prolong the life of your jewellery
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night.
- Avoid any contact with water or chemicals such as detergents and cleaning products, as this can damage and tarnish your jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when doing sports, household chores (such as cleaning and gardening) and when you shower, bathe or swim.
Take extra care to remove jewellery before swimming in chlorinated water or in the sea.
- We recommend putting your jewellery on after your perfume and make up as these cosmetics can speed up the rate jewellery tarnishes.
Body lotions, sunscreen and hairspray should also be avoided.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperature and humidity.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Never store in the bathroom as this can increase the rate your jewellery tarnishes.
- Keep jewellery stored separately to avoid it getting tangled and scratched.
- Top tip: Store jewellery in individual plastic zip lock, self-sealing bags for extra protection.
- Carefully use a dry soft cotton cloth to gently remove any signs of dirt.
- Never use hot water or harsh chemicals as this can damage the plating.
- Our children’s collections are not suitable for children under the age of 3 as small parts may present a choking hazard.
- Children’s jewellery should be worn under supervised conditions and all products should be stored safely out of reach of toddlers.
- Children’s jewellery should always be removed at night and never be worn for periods exceeding 24 hours.
- Jewellery should also be removed when undertaking physical activity including general play and sports.